Saturday 17 January 2009

Settling in and 'Strange' Guests

Okay, the last time I spoke to you all, I promised something a little special for my update.
And here it is.....

Firstly, everyone's settled into their new home, Dad, Mom, and all the gang.

Violet decided to 'christen' the bathroom with blowing a few bubbles. Quite appropriate, and very cute too.



They've made a few friends along the way, which should boost up Dad's quota of friends for his next job promotion. It feels as though he's been in the same job for like, forever.



Although some of them are a little 'creepy' looking.
Take this guy for example. Hmmm, looks shifty.


And WHOA! on this guy!!! He's a work colleague of dad's but wow, that look on his face. He looks as though he's been sucking on a pile of lemons.



O-kay.


But still, with mom being a 'stay at home mom', she gets to meet and greet everyone that passes.
She's getting a little stir crazy however, staying at home and looking after those 6. She keeps rolling a want to get a job. As soon as all the babies are grown up a little, then yes, she can find work. Sorry mom, but you know you just can't bear to be away from us lot. I know you only too well.

Some of them, however, were VERY charismatic, and showed no restraints in their antics whilst through their initial visit to the new house.

A couple there, turned up in part costume. I gather they were on their way back from dress rehearsals of the amateur production of Gone With the Wind. They couldn't keep their hands off each other.



Really.

Dad just HAD to share some pics with us.

Another twosome, decided to slug it out in the sitting room. Evidently, one guy literally hated the sight of the other one and started picking on him.....



.... constantly.

Making the poor guy cry.




At least the house is buzzing with folks hanging out and eating lunch together. It's a great atmosphere.


Tristan and Violet really do have a great brother/sister bond. They've been caught playing Mary Mack.



Sharing gossip.


And generally having fun together, playing 'punch me, punch you'.




Whilst Tristan finally gets the hang of the violin, Violet stands there listening, with a knowing smile on her face.



It looks as though those two are definitely going to be inseparable. They practically share everything together.

Although co-ordination isn't exactly Tristan's strength. He tried dancing on his own and... well, look at the expression on his face. A bigger improvement from that of Leod in the background though. He looks as though he's passing gas!!!!

And that Scarlett character thought he looked nuts too.


Charming woman. That's my kid brother you're talking about.

At least he's getting good grades and is top of the class, just like his sister.



Good boy.... well done.

Violet's definitely a tomboy, but also a Daddy's girl. As soon as she heard the car pulling up, she raced out of the door to greet him.




Aww, isn't that cute?
Reminds me so much of myself at her age....

What am I talking about? I'm sounding to 'old'. Darn, I'm still at college!!!!

Anyway, on another note, Cleo's getting some attention too, thank goodness. Violet (and I really don't know where she got the strength from) picked her up and hugged her.


Which made Cleo's day tremendously.

Remember that strange woman that was standing glaring at Tristan back at the old homestead?
She came back.

This time for dad.




And yes.... she STILL stood there..... glaring.

Weird.

Well, that's a quick family update for you. I promise faithfully that I'll be posting an update on my time here at college, and some surprising news about Dorian and I.

Have to go now, it's getting very late and I have an early class in the morning.
Cheerio for now

I'll keep in touch.

Helen.

No comments:

Disclaimer

These stories have been specifically created by myself, using the Sims 2 and Sims 3 games as their basis.

These are exclusive original stories.

I would appreciate it if they are not copied and posted elsewhere, plagiarism is frowned upon in this day and age.

Any similarities to other peoples' stories is purely coincidental and not intended maliciously.

I would also like to give a big thanks for all those hard working folks out there whose CC I have used in the screenshots.
You all know who you are, I thank you very much indeed, you deserve a pat on the back.

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and it's licensors.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2008 - 2012