Tuesday 3 January 2012

Settling In

Brosie hurried out of the hospital. He'd had to work a little longer, due to there being an emergency in the ER. His stomach was growling, he felt stinky, but exhilirated also at the fact that Marina would be there at their home.

"See you all tomorrow!!!" he yelled to his colleagues, "got a new arrival coming today!"

"Not another kid on the way!" someone yelled back.

"Nah, but it's for my little 'un Helen," he replied, "I got a dog from the shelter. It's her first day today and I want to see her to make sure she's settling in fine."

"Don't forget my bachelor party tonight!"

"What?"

Oh crap. Brosie had forgotten he'd agreed to go. And he couldn't back down now, it was a bit too late. The only thing he had to wear, was his wedding tux that he'd picked up from the dry cleaners the other day and forgot to put back in the wardrobe back home.

"Well, I'll pop in briefly," he said, slipping on the waistcoat, "can't let everyone down now, can I?"

Dashing home, he only had time to fill the dog bowl, before changing into his tuxedo.



"I'm off to a party hunny!" he hollered, "I won't be too long!"

"I'm just about to get Helen up!" Ginny replied, "then I'lll make a start on dinner. What would you like?"

"How about Autumn Salad?" Ambrose said, grinning.

"Gah, you know me too well!" Ginny said, winking at him, "sooner or later I'll get the hang of this oven. Then you'll be getting hot meals. You'll see."

True to his word, he stayed only an hour before grabbing a taxi back home. There, as he walked through the door, he beamed at the sight of Marina standing there wagging her tail.




"Aren't you a gorgeous girl?" he said, patting her head, "have you met everyone yet?"

Marina wagged her tail and yawned widely.




"Think it's been a long day for you my girl! Want to check out your new digs? Just wait until I've had my dinner first."

Ambrose grabbed a plate of salad and started to tuck in. Marina's tail and head drooped as she told him in her own way, how she disapproved of this cold, calorie free meal.




"Yeah," Brosie sniggered, "fraid there's no leftovers tonight. That's all she can manage at the moment. Guess I didn't marry her for her cooking skills huh????!"

"I heard that!" Ginny said, from reading Helen a story.

"C'mon lass, let's show you your new bed."

Marina barked, wagged her tail even harder then she followed Ambrose to the still unfinished, makeshift study room, where there was a gigantic lime green doggy bed. Marina sniffed it, crept gingerly into the middle, turned three times then flopped down. Within minutes she was fast asleep.




"Tomorrow, we'll get you a new collar." Ambrose said as he closed the door ever so gently, with just enough room for her to let herself out if needed be.

No comments:

Disclaimer

These stories have been specifically created by myself, using the Sims 2 and Sims 3 games as their basis.

These are exclusive original stories.

I would appreciate it if they are not copied and posted elsewhere, plagiarism is frowned upon in this day and age.

Any similarities to other peoples' stories is purely coincidental and not intended maliciously.

I would also like to give a big thanks for all those hard working folks out there whose CC I have used in the screenshots.
You all know who you are, I thank you very much indeed, you deserve a pat on the back.

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and it's licensors.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2008 - 2012