Thursday 22 September 2011

Ambrose and Virginia Have a Discussion

Sitting at the breakfast table, which, lately, has been a rare thing, Ginny and Brosie were quietly contemplating life in general.





"Sammie's a good boy," Virginia said quietly eating her meal, "he's a great help around the house. Cleaning up messes, and bless him, tackling that old nemesis of our...."




Ambrose chuckled.

"The potty!"



They smiled at each other.

"Yeah, since Helen's learned to go herself, that thing's filling up faster than you can imagine. And it's stinky as heck. What on earth are they putting in that food???"

They glance over at Helen, who was making full use of the doll house they'd just bought for her.




"She looks so happy there, doesn't she?"

Ambrose smiled.

"Yeah. We're blessed with having such a good kid...."

"... and a great babysitter too. He loves her to bits, always talks about what a good kid she is and he is so helpful around the house."



"Yeah, he's been a great help. I can't fault him there."



"But I was just wondering. I wonder what she'd think of if say, she had a kid brother or sister?"




Ambrose looked up from his meal.

"Remember that um, 'moment' we had in the bathroom, not so long back?"



"Yeah? Which one??"

"Oh Brosie, you know very well which one... you're such a tease."

"Ah, but you love me for it."

"Ha ha, that's so true. Well ..... I think I'm pregnant as a result of that .... um .... 'moment'. "

"Ginny?"

"Yeah?"

"There's no 'think' about it hunny. I KNOW, you're pregnant."

"Oh really? And how's that?"

"You've been throwing up recently and blaming the spoiled leftovers in the fridge."

"No I haven't."

"Ah, don't you remember? I caught you in the bathroom, hurling in the loo. I asked you if you were okay, and that's what you told me."



"Oh yeah!! NOW I remember. You were right, I WAS blaming the bad food back then."

"You and I know better my dear. I'll never allow food to go off if I can help it."

"So .... you're not surprised?"

"Hell no! Can't be happier!"

"That poses a problem though."

"And what's that?"

"Room in the house. Either we're going to have to move.... or we'll need to do some major construction work around the place to make it bigger."

"Hmm. I like this place. It's in a nice area of town. I don't really fancy 'upping sticks' and moving elsewhere. However, we do have a little problem with extending the property."

"Finances."

"Yeah, with mine and your money combined, the budget is going to be a little tight. And we won't be able to afford to get it all completed in one go. Will you be happy with that?"

"As long as we get it all complete before these two..."

".... two ..????"

"Oh, didn't I tell you? I'm having twins!!!"

Ambrose almost choked on his meal.

Twins.

Now this should be interesting!!!


***Editors Notes***

God, I love this family. Looks as though they're continuing the same path as their original Sims 2 counterparts!!! I cannot wait when this house is full to the rafters with kids!!!!

No comments:

Disclaimer

These stories have been specifically created by myself, using the Sims 2 and Sims 3 games as their basis.

These are exclusive original stories.

I would appreciate it if they are not copied and posted elsewhere, plagiarism is frowned upon in this day and age.

Any similarities to other peoples' stories is purely coincidental and not intended maliciously.

I would also like to give a big thanks for all those hard working folks out there whose CC I have used in the screenshots.
You all know who you are, I thank you very much indeed, you deserve a pat on the back.

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and it's licensors.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2008 - 2012